Subscribe

Sunday 14 December 2014

Liz C: Eye read feedback

Name : Liz C

Age: 31

Pictures below: blue/green eyes
Louis did an amazing job with my iridology reading. He identified drug deposits in the lymphatic wall of my upper back which I previously thought was related to being out of adjustment and would bug my chiropractor about. Since finding out it was lymph related, I have been dry brushing as well as massaging the area and it is getting better! It always felt like something was “stuck” – well it was

He also pointed out that I have some upper mid spinal issues (I have scoliosis in that location) which I believe might be a cause of the weak thigh/knee/hip/pelvis/groin that he also noted (and boy was he right about that – I visit a chiropractor weekly to keep my pelvis/hip in place)

Louis mentioned that I have dark outside my pupil which shows I am not absorbing nutrients well. I knew this previously from studying my tongue, as well as signs on my nails. Thank you for reaffirming that I really need to work on this issue . Just not sure where to start!
He also noted nerve rings, adrenal and kidney issues which I knew all too well and have had a good deal of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment